For translation work the general procedure is as follows:
· The client contacts me through e-mail or by phone.
· If the text falls into my fields of expertise I make a quotation, which is based on the word count, the source and target language, the deadline and the number of repetitions in the text.
· The client gives a clear description of their wishes with regard to the translation, e.g. concerning target group, style, degree of freedom of translation and text purpose. This is also an important aspect of test translations.
· We make a price agreement. The client may want to discuss a fixed price or word rates.
· I prefer working with contracts, especially with large jobs.
· I translate the text and send it to the client along with an invoice.
· The client pays the amount which is stated on the invoice, preferably withing 14 days.
· For more information please read the “Terms and conditions”
The proofreading procedure is similar to that of the translation work procedure.
Voor private tutoring, please contact me through e-mail or by phone. Distance learning is also possible.